Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel.
- Encouraged to hear of Joni’s recovery – Praise the LORD for His work in and through her during this trial. Continue to lift her up before the throne of grace! Updates @ Joni and Friends
- Please continue to pray for my sister, Hannah. Difficult health struggles. Pray for wisdom.
- Fascinated by the ever-awesome McGowan’s. Check out Mack’s amazing album design skills!
- NEWS FLASH: I have the privilege of meeting my favorite photogs in a few weeks!! I’m extra-super-excited to have them shoot a portrait session for me!!! I will definitely keep y’all posted on the results of my McGowan Adventure. 🙂
- Justin Kauflin. Awesome jazz pianist. Blind since age 11. God has truly gifted him with musical talent and a heart to magnify Jesus. Check it out!
- I’m grateful for several brothers today. I really needed some encouragement. I’ve been struggling with some difficult issues lately. I received some very timely Scripture verses and thoughtful comments this morning. I thank the LORD for you guys!
- Gospel Primer pointed me once again to the cross. Thankful for my Savior and for His tender mercy and faithfulness to forgive me! He embraces me with His arms of love. Powerful words!