“Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.” (Philippians 4:8 NASB)
What a great way to end the 30 Days of Bible Lettering challenge! I needed this reminder. What do I let my mind dwell on? Do I focus on what matters most for eternity? Or do I waste my brain cells and spiritual heart muscle on things the world calls good? Dwell on the things that honor the Lord and best serve others in love.
- Serve the Lord with your heart and mind.
- Don’t waste your life.
- Live passionately for God’s glory and the ultimate good of others.
- Show love.
- Think pure thoughts.
- Meditate on God’s beauty and loveliness.
- Spread the Truth.
- Give people reason to see you as honorable and of good reputation so that God gets the glory.
- Pursue excellence in all things.
Set your mind to dwell on these things.
[Follow my journey of 30 Days of Bible Lettering here.]