How do I start my Mondays?
Well, buckle your seat belts.
Supercharged. Slightly jittery. Yet dignified. Fashionably casual. British pop-esque.
He has told you, O man, what is good;
and what does the Lord require of you
but to do justice, and to love kindness,
and to walk humbly with your God?
- What’s in my cup?
- Ethiopian Harrar
- Hints of chocolate & wine…maybe floral & maple?
- New station (this should not be new to my playlist, but apparently I’m slow on these things): Adele.
- Good variety: Adele, Sara Bareilles, A Fine Frenzy, Duffy, Michael Bublé, Paramore, and Landon Pigg.
- I feel like I just made it through robot mode. I’m a lean, mean, organizing machine. 🙂
- I used to despise email, but now I think it’s the best thing since….*sipping coffee*
- Client Management.
- The only thing that could beat planning a client’s vacation is to actually go on one.
- Destination Research.
- Ask me about Hawaii, Tahiti, and Napa Valley.
- If you’re feeling modern art, canals, cheese & chocolate, and tulips – try Amsterdam.
- If you want to visit an ultra-sweet beach scene with the coolest accent in the world – try Australia.
- So basically, I’m a stalker…in a blog sense. I prefer to think of it as stealth and intrigue. 😉
- My day is never complete without checking in on my super cool photog friends. Go check them out. Click the link below. Do it now. You know you want to.
- McGowan Images rocks.