-Verb (used with object)
1. to make effective for an additional period
2. to restore or replenish
3. to revive; reestablish
Have you ever felt “stuck”? Creatively stuck? Personally stuck? Do you feel bound to your computer? Overwhelmed with editing? Inbox overflowing? A To-Do list a mile long? Have you ever felt like your systems were ineffective? Your workflow disorganized? Are you unsure of how to relate to your clients? Bring the best out of them during photo shoots? Do you find yourself focusing on fixing your weaknesses instead of embracing your strengths? Have you ever wanted to be a fly on another photographers wall to see how they shoot, edit, and manage their time? If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then you should attend Renew Workshop. The next Renew will take place on Friday and Saturday, March 25th and 26th in Dallas, TX. Because I am passionate about each attendee leaving renewed, there will only be 12 spots available.
Renew has three areas of focus:
1. Photography- taking better pictures, editing, and growing your business
2. Business- automating your workflow so that you can be free from the computer
3. Personal Growth- since your workflow will be automated, you will have time to focus on your dreams and ambitions
What Topics Will Be Covered?
I will be a complete open book…you can ask me anything. You will see how I run my photography business, how I interact with clients, how I edit, how I automate my workflow, how I manage my To-Do list, my mindset as to how I market my business, and how I stay renewed.
Here are the specific topics I will cover:
* Camera Settings
* Getting correct exposure using natural light
* Achieving the right White-Balance
* Interacting with Clients
* Setting up an Automated workflow
* Focusing on your Strengths
* Managing your To-Do list
* Creating Photo Shop actions
* How to Run Batch Actions
* and any other questions you might have
Why do I want to attend Ginny Corbett’s RENEW Workshop?
1. A quality that is adequate or acceptable, but not very good
I’m tired of mediocrity.
I want to move to the next level.
Look at the list of topics above – why wouldn’t I go?!
These are just some of the topics I know I will benefit from:
I have a LOT to learn, so I’m definitely not limiting myself to an exhaustive topical list. 😉
I am looking forward to the networking opportunity, too. (It’s not about what you know but who you know, right?)
Without having met Ginny, I can already tell we are of kindred spirit. Her love for people, photography, coffee, and Jesus are evident in everything she posts on the triple W.
I’m SO excited.
March can’t come too fast!