I was very productive today. The to-do list is down to an all-time low! (Just a little OCD? Maybe….)
- Taking over the global scene…one giant mug of coffee at a time? Check.
- Satisfying my Chinese food craving? Check.
- Getting car washed (long overdue. I will miss the lovely pictures on the top of my car, however. ;)) and finding out it was my 10th visit (translation: $11.99 off!)? Check.
- Finishing Phase 1 of room transformation? Check.
- Making Mission Crème Brûlée a success? Check.
- Topping the day off with a few episodes of LOST Season 6 with Andrew over a cup of Joe? Priceless!
“RUN!” The verses I’ve been meditating on the last few days:
Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.
I joined Hannah in the Romans 5:1-11 challenge. I am still amazed by this verse. Praying for you, Hannah!
but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Thank you for the humbling reminder, Patti.
Whom have I in heaven but you?
And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.
My flesh and my heart may fail,
but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
My mission statement:
I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.