- completed my first BURST Club Workout! I feel awesome today!
- made the trek to the Apple store and purchased the iPhone 4! short line & ran into my friend, Rachel. 🙂
- heard an update from Joni Eareckson Tada on her recent diagnosis of breast cancer – please pray for her as she prepares for surgery Monday, June 28th. Praise the Lord for His sovereignty! What a blessing Joni is to me! Her testimony is so powerful. Go to Joni’s Corner for updates!
- attended company lunch at Chick-fil-a
- celeb sighting: Josh Hamilton (from Texas Rangers). He shook my hand!!! I’m a very happy fan. GO RANGERS!!
- Sarah McLachlan performed live at Starbucks.com
- I purchased her new album Laws of Illusion
- I made my first FaceTime call! Seamless. Awesomeness. (Shout out to Andrew!)
Folks, this day isn’t even over yet.
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;
His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning;
great is Your faithfulness.
“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
“therefore I will hope in Him.”
The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
to the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that one should wait quietly
for the salvation of the Lord.