I decided to combine several thoughts into this one post….
- I am currently enrolled in a professional photography course from New York Institute of Photography (NYIP). I am very excited to grow my photographic abilities. It is an at-home, at-one’s-own-pace course. There is a photo project I send in at the end of each unit of material. Hopefully I will become a better photographer. I’m not sure whether this is the path I want to take for a career, but I am definitely planning on doing some freelance work.
- The Bible Quizzing season is gearing up again at my church. I am a coach for a team of high school guys. This is always an exciting opportunity for me…a time to develop their quizzing skills…and a time for me to grow in my leadership abilities. This year we are memorizing 1 Peter 1 & 2. I hope to write more on these amazing chapters very soon…either on this blog or on safeguard4u!
- My family is still in the waiting process for our adoption from China. We are anxious to hear the phone ring with our referral! Pray that we would continue to trust the Lord for His perfect timing & provision.
- Justin Peters was the guest speaker at church last Sunday. He presented a seminar on the Word of Faith movement. Wow! Talk about an eye-opener. Blazing through examples of false teachers/prophets, deception, demonic influence, etc., he reminded us to stand firm in the Word of God & stay true to the real gospel of Christ!! We are to be like the Bereans and “search the Scriptures!”
- I just completed the main draft of an airplane manual for work. Phew!
- I need a coffee break!
Don’t forget to SMILE! 🙂